Little Miss Tourist
[html]

WC: 441 OOC: Nice post, Astryd. Smile

She's new! The scent on this white coated wolf with black tints at the end resembled that of a new member. She knew that for sure. When the girl approached her, sprinting, she seemed frantic and anxious. But now...when she was speaking...she seemed calm and brave. Aura chuckled to herself, suddenly feeling much wiser and older. This wolfess must be on alert. She'll make a good huntress. And guard. If ever needed, of course. Deciding to stop her rambling, the violet eyed wolf listened to her as she approached the border line. Formal. But...what kind of a name was Astryd? It sounded like asteriod to her! She sighed, her mind wanting to drift off to the land of memories once more, where she'd think back upon her first confrontation when on guard at her old pack's territorial lines.

Wait a second...is she wagging her tail? This Astryd girl was officially making Aurora Cresent feel very, supremely confused. Tilting her head slightly to the right, letting her ears flop to the side as her beautiful, clean, healthy coat glistened under what was left of the sun, her tone of voice became curious and kind. No need to fear, Astryd. I am a friend, not a foe. She chuckled. Her head went back in it's place when she continued. I am only here to visit this pack. See what they're like. For this Cour des Miracles wolfess has a curious side to her, and wants to get to know the place she can finally call home. Aura smiled as these words, happiness sparking within her chest, making her heart beat with a little more effort. Already, she felt like she was safe and at home. A new home. With new hopes. And new adventures to tell her children...whenever she has any.

The air chilled her to the core once more, making her shiver slightly. Muscles tensed up as she got prepared for any sudden attacks. Her tone softened and turned back to it's velvet, silky, soothing feel that also sounded seductive if Aura ever chose to speak in such a way to a man.My name is Aurora Cresent, and I am part of the Cour des Miracles pack, as I just said. You can call me Aura if you'd like. Are you enjoying your new pack so far? Kind violet eyes looked within those amber eyes that showed the slightest bit of a reflection of her heart's emotions and her soul - a lost and lonesome girl with big dreams, and anxiety of meeting an outsider. Pity overcame her for the tiniest of seconds, her stomache tightening.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread