Black Holes and Revelations
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

He barely heard her when she spoke of the evil that if there was now gone. His eyes took in hers and when she spoke of the skip caves he gave a big smile, he almost dared himself to kiss her, but wouldn't refused. He held back not sure how she'd feel about it, hell he didn't know how she felt about him. Obviously she liked him enough to be here with him, but was it the same feelings he held for her? Heaven only knew. He back tracked back to his father though, "Yes, perhaps, I'm sure he'd like to meet the female that made me stay a night in another pack's territory.." He teased before he turned to look to the caves, "..these caves, we call them the skip caves." His eyes looked back to her with a playful excited grin. "They actually all connect, or so I've heard, never actually went in...would you like to my lady?" He again began to play around with his words and in a way exploring their friendship wondering in the back of his mind if indeed it could be more.

Without waiting for an answer he began to walk toward the caverns, his eyes look back as he again smiled to her hoping again to see that same sweet smile she had given when she mentioned she'd be willing to see his father. "So Dahlia...the pack seemed to be the world to you..." he almost wanted to add to that, but instead he changed his mind on what to say only adding this, "I admire such dedication." Then he jumped up onto a large rock, "Now let us explore my fine black and white lady!" He winked teasingly with a signature smirk upon his muzzle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread