October Sunrise
[html]

She had never really cared much for pups, but supposed that she should like the ones that she was related to. This little pipsqueak didn't look much like Jefferson and more like Geneva with his gray coat. Addison wasn't blood related to Jefferson but seemed to carry some of his qualities anyway; her pelt was a mixture of browns and reds, somewhat like her adopted father's. She looked down at the pup, bi-colored eyes curious. Why was he looking at her that way? He didn't say anything, though, so neither did she.

There were a few different kinds of trees here, but a thought stuck out in her mind. She had seen a really interesting looking tree when she'd been outside of the inferni border once. One so big that a wolf probably could have climbed inside of it! It must have been very old, or something. The thought disappeared as the boy explained the concept of leaf hunting. She listened carefully and watched his example. She was taller..so it'd probably be easier for her.

Addison could reach a few of the branches above her head so she moved a little bit to an area where they were higher up. As soon as one would fall she'd reach out her hand and snatch it up. Did it count if she didn't catch it with her mouth? She looked to Pripyat for further explanation of the rules. "Do I need to catch it in my mouth? Don't they taste bad?" She asked. "There was this one tree I saw one time...it had such big leaves on it. It'd be fun to play this game with."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread