Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

3 points OOC: <3

He’d gotten a laugh out of her which meant she didn’t lack a sense of humor. Though he had seen little of her he’d learned one or two things, that she did know a joke when it came to her, she was perceptive… and curious. Shawchert was quite curious as to why a wolf didn’t call at the borders yet sat there but as he spoke he let the question slide a bit.

Ah I have been to the miracles packlands myself, they are truly nice. Though I didn’t get to see much.

He said when she introduced herself and where she was from, he smiled again, many people were looking for the leader when he had been standing right in front of them, but he wasn’t going to openly laugh at them, because they didn’t know. How could they, the pack was barely started and though he’d been around he was still new to these lands and knew very few people.

It’s a pleasure. My name is Shawchert Menue I am the leader of the said pack, so your search is over. And no need for much more congratulations, it’s all appreciated, but I’ve gotten a few already it tends to get slightly old.

Shawchert admitted, besides she’d aready said it in an offhand kind of way, she didn’t seem to really be on official business nor did she seem like a threat, and he was a very welcome wolf, he enjoyed company of others and she would be no exception.
Well if you would like I can give you a small tour. There’s not too much to really see right now, it’s a small area compared to Cour des Miracles, but we have what we need.

He said smiling at her. Well she wanted to check out the lands at least she’d have a guide as well as permission to actually come on the pack grounds, he was a little territorial when it came to trespassers but she wasn’t one of them, she’d yet to even step a paw into his land.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread