Frosty mornings
[html]

OOC HERE!

Pixie smiled her one-sided smile that she reserved for when she wanted to prove someone wrong. “What’s silly? That I ride a horse?” Nudging Magic’s head up with her foot, she led the horse over to a tree stump, and in a flash she was on his back once more. But this time, she carefully stood up on the stallion and balanced on her two feet on top of him. Magic took no notice; he had already begun to graze again.

See?” she called to Denali, spreading her arms wide. “He doesn’t even mind that I’m standing up on him. And I can see much farther on him than I could on the ground.” With baby steps, the blue-gray rider did a quarter turn so that she was facing the earth to the side of her horse, and she nimbly leapt onto the ground once more and led Magic back over to Denali.

Alder? Does he live here?” she asked. She hadn’t heard the names of Anu’s pups yet; maybe Alder was one of them. Or maybe…“Denali, are you one of Anu’s pups?” She couldn’t see a particular resemblance between this pup and the lieutenant general of the pack, but they didn’t look completely different, either.

Pixie looked down at the snow. “I don’t really like the cold, either,” she said quietly. She could still remember that fateful day where, during that snowstorm, she had had a brief moment of insanity. But that had been a long time ago. Perhaps it was time to stop keeping it to herself and start being more relaxed about it. “My full name is Pixie Frost. You want to know how I got the Frost part?

<style>
.pixieguitar-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.pixieguitar p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.pixieguitar b {color:#ff0457; font-weight:bold;}
.pixieguitar {width:365px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffff09; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2927/souls49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a2a2a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread