First Light
[html]

WC: 406 (3 Points) OOC: Hehehe don’t worry he’s too curious to run, and he won’t like try to chase her off Big Grin

Denali wasn’t paying much attention to his new friend as he had to keep concentrating on swimming. He loved it but it was lots of work, so when Oak swam over to him and said they should head to shore, Denali was all for it, and started out that way. He paddled his way when there wasn’t a wave coming and laughed as the waves pushed him, though he got salt in his mouth in the process as he was pushed under water a few times, then he made It safely to shore and ran from the water shaking it off a little. Giggling as he bounded through the sand, that now started clinging to his paws legs and belly.

I had practice, lots of it, I use to swim in tha river where I use to live all the time.

Denali said, the wound of losing his parents was still fresh but he was not hurting as bad as he had a while ago, it was seeming like nothing but a bad dream now. He sat on his rump panting a little, the swimming did take a lot out of him, but he was not ready to give up playing just yet.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread