Guardian Angel on my Shoulder
[html]

Here’s the design: http://www.tejamovies.com/wp-content/uploa...2.jpg

She stopped walking when heard footsteps near her and saw a tall wolf approach her. His fur was dyed all sorts of colors with symbols here and there. Either he was some sort of tribal warrior, or a crazy artist—hopefully the latter. His question seemed to imply that he was a member of Cercatori D’Arte, but Pixie couldn’t be sure.

I’m Pixie Frost,” she said, craning her neck to look at the man eye-to-eye. “I’m friends with Skye Collins, one of the leaders here. I was hoping to visit her and perhaps meet other members of her pack.” She showed no fear of the male that was nearly three feet taller than her; he didn’t seem aggressive in the slightest, merely as curious to know who she was as she was curious to know who he was. Being short for a Luperci her whole life, she was used to nearly everyone around her towering over her. Mainly, she was too focused on finding Skye or a tattoo artist to even think about how tall this stranger was.

Turning around slightly, she reached into her satchel tied around Magic’s neck and pulled out a scrap of folded paper. The blue-gray fae unfolded it and showed the design she had drawn on it. “I’m also looking for a tattoo artist who can give me this design. Do you know if there are any in the pack?

<style type="text/css">
.pixiehorse1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B5A99D; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #211511; }
.pixiehorse1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiehorse1 p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiehorse1 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#1D4C7B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ehorse.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0301; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#09243F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread