Chasing Cars
The male seemed to be in lala land and it made her ears back as she almost felt bad about interrupting his thoughts, however, he was within P.V. territory, so she drew in a deep breath nearly puffing out her chest and stood taller on her four legs. It seemed he looked her over making her tail drop down nearly going between her legs, but she refused to allow herself to get that nervous, or at least show it. He finally spoke and then she responded in her soft sheepish tone that seemed to be on her vocals as of the last few months. "You're in Phoenix Valley. You smell of many wolves, are you part of a pack?" She asked, the more she spoke the more confidence entered her voice. Her paws moved bringing her closer to the male. "My name is Adonia, and you are?" Her paws stopped moving once she found herself a foot from him. Her two toned eyes looked him over noticing various scarring laced over him. She wondered if they were from battles with other wolves, or from hunting. It wasn't uncommon back where she grew up for males to go out on dangerous hunting ventures and coming back injured.

The female spoke once more as she thought on what he requested and then looked over toward the more inner parts of Phoenix Valley, "If you're wanting a tour of my pack's land I must contact the alpha on permission..." She said it more as a question to see if that was what he really wanted, a tour of the packland. The husky/wolf didn't want to ruin this again. Last time she didn't call her alpha fast enough this time she'd call him faster, but first she wanted to make sure it was what the male wanted, otherwise he needed to get off the lands and she'd do it as kindly as possible.

Messages In This Thread