Expect welcome bells
[html]

She had to admit she hadn’t expected to see another wolf in these parts. So when a deep voice froze her inside out, Ever couldn’t help becoming anxious. Her body twisted in the direction where the voice came, her stallion slipping on the damp grass and turning with her. A blast of salty air whipped her hair back as she spun, spiced deeply with the scent of the ocean still just a line on the horizon.

What the silver girl saw was unfamiliar. She had never met the strange coated male. He smelled odd, something sweet and sticky like hot sap of a pine tree. Saphraine let out a quiet whinny of protest as she pulled him to a halt. The leader’s words hit her like a shot. Tresspasser? Never.

I am truly sorry, sir.

Ever said, bowing awkwardly atop her equine. Her posture instantly shifted from excited and daring to quiet and reserved. She kept her colorless, ocean hued eyes down, and her hands tucked before her stomach instead of entwined in Saphraine’s white silk of a mane. Daring another look around, there was hardly anything different here since the last time, long ago, she had ventured out this far. The distant smell of the sea had faded into the sap smell of this ‘pack’ the leader had stated.

You speak of a pack, I understand? I had not heard of anything of the sort around here.

She kept her voice steady enough to be trusted but not a threat. There was nothing she could do if the leader decided to attack for her mistake. By now, her heels itched to be dug into Haflinger and back into Miracles. Surely, Vigilante would hear about this mishap soon.

<style>
.bunnyever-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.bunnyever p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.bunnyever b {color:#808338; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.bunnyever {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#f0c451; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9185/souls47f.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ba7a3e; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread