Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]

OOC: By all means! Big Grin

Her song finished, of course, but what was that? Was that clapping? Then he spoke, and she whirled around with a tiny screamish yelp. "Ah!" Sure enough, there stood- shit. There stood a handsome fellow, tall and built like a brick it seemed, with gingery gold fur and blue eyes to melt into. Wait. Hot guy is clapping and praising... Wait! Gah, how long has he been there!? Her face followed her thoughts slightly, her ears growing hot and her eyes wide. They only grew wider at the thought of his standing there the whole time... had she missed his scent?

Stop gaping! Speak, girl, speak! Her mouth opened a second, then closed as no words came out. His scent was, other than fitting his appearance, one of the pack's, so he wasn't a stranger... at least, not to Skye, probably. Friend, not a foe. For now.

"Ah..." Oh, there was her voice! "S-sorry, um, if I d-disturbed you... I was j-just um...." She pointed with her thumb behind her, then glanced where she'd pointed, and mended that with pointing to her feet... only to do the same thing and finally flop her hands to her sides, swinging them slightly. "Ah... yeah. Um.... I'm shy- I mean Sky! I'm... my name's Sky..." The tiniest of meeps escaped her as she shrank back a bit, lowering her head to wince slightly. Good job. Your English has improved since you last made a fool of yourself. Care to seem like more of an idiot, you dork? A shy grin moved to her lips, following by a fake and tiny laugh. Yup. Good day. Gooood day.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread