Under a Dark Cloudy Sky
[html]

+3

Shawchert turned his head as she changed. It was the way he was taught, to not look at someone as they were basically showing themselves as though they were infants, for when they changed they couldn’t really do much of anything else. He was not disturbed it was just a show of… well honor he supposed, though he didn’t change often himself, he tried to keep it to the shadows.

It is perfectly understandable. And please just Shawchert, formalities don’t tend to suit me well enough.

He soon learned that his offer was exactly what she had been looking for. He laughed at her excitement only to stifle it a little trying to be as nice as possible, he wasn’t the excitable type but he found things humorous even when they ought not to be. He started moving further into the forested area, which is what mostly covered the whole of his pack, something he wasn’t about to complain about, and headed towards the outer bank of their packlands, where the more interesting sights were. He listened to her questions, some interesting ones they were and waited for her to finish before he spoke up.

Well it was actually thought of between me and my co leader Skye, something she wanted was … well a carefree pack that in a way would pretty much help her muse with her talents, I wanted a pack that would benefit wolves of all sorts, not to mention, such a pack… it is different, and that’s what I like. And I’m afraid we aren’t breath taking, or anything like that, at least I’m not, but yes… we have artists of all sorts here, who wish to better themselves in such a thing.

he answered calmly not letting out any bit of the excitement he had show, he did enjoy telling others about histories of things, but though what he was telling was the new. It was ok though for it was still history in its own way. Shawchert moved throught the trees until it stopped suddenly where it opened up to their only medow, but it went on for some ways, it was definitely something to look at, and he was proud of it all because it all belonged to his pack.

Have you been living in your pack for long? I’ve met some from your pack they are generally nice.

It seemed only one from that area didn’t really like him, and he didn’t blame the poor guy for he had convinced his sister to join cercatori. He doubted that wolf would care for shaw much at all, though it was little skin off the wolf’s hide, though he was the type to make friends and not enemies.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread