Alone at last- wait, what?
[html]
OOC here: I join nao! Big Grin Hope you don't mind. THis is fun. She doesn't know what singing is.

Lazing about in the village or town or whatever it was, Valinta had nothing to do, until she heard something. It was so faint, it seemed to tickle her ears. In response, the twitched. But Valinta had to see what it was, because it was a pretty sound, though she could barely hear it. So she walked through the town, hearing the sound get steadily louder as she walked along. Finally she found a woman staring at a man, who was directly across from her. The sound, whatever it was, had stopped, but the man was clapping, so she assumed it came from the woman.
That was very pretty, the little that I heard...

Valinta murmered it shyly, and padded around from behind the woman to sit next to the man in her Secui form. Yellow eyes watched the woman who had made the sound, and Valinta hesitantly opened her muzzle, closed it, and then opened again. It quickly snapped shut, as she was at a loss for words. Tilting her head, Valinta thought carefully, before she decided that she wanted to hear the sound again. Can...Can you make that sound again? she asked quietly, not knowing what it was, or how she made it.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread