Traditional trades.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: crappy post sorry ; ;

Liliana heard a voice singing, though she had never heard anyone sing before she wasn’t sure how long she’d want this one to go on, but it stopped after her howl and out popped a pale wolf who introduced her as the co leader of the new pack, which she now had a name for. Liliana gave her sweetest smile.

I’m Liliana, I’m a part of Muggles, I have come offering a trade if you would like?

Liliana said, she didn’t indicate the paint as the source of her trade she wanted to see if the woman wanted to trade in the first place. The stallion nickered, shaking his head, and Grace, who was normally right next to Liliana was feeling quite jealous. She made no motion though and Liliana ignored both the horses right now. Liliana didn’t know what they had to trade or anything, but if something came up… well she’d certainly take up whatever it was as long as it was worth a unicorn.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread