Expect welcome bells
[html]

Of course! Maybe set the trouble maker to work? xD

Her coal white nose twitched at the end of her auburn dusted muzzle. A snarl arouse in her throat, vibrating until she forced herself to remain quiet. She put on her expressionless mask, well practiced, and blinked. It was hard to believe the man had commented and even insulted her wild instincts, but she had to admit she had exposed herself to be criticized.

The motley hybrid was disturbed by coming as close as she did to anger.

I apologize again for passing over your borders. I will leave immediately.

Ever paused, thinking about Miracles. She didn’t want to get them into a feud with the neighboring pack, especially so close now that she knew their location.

Is there anything I can do to aid you? "

The female chose her words carefully, eyeing the leader with ocean irises. She needed to assure him that her offer didn’t mean she thought they we’re weak. Vigilante would surely be unhappy at this mistake and the silver youth needed to at least try to make the intrude a little looser.

A sappy smell was clear now that the wind filled with salt had calmed down to a delicate whisper. The scent went to memory. Ever wouldn’t make this mistake again. She had been with her mate so much that she had not listened to what the foreigners and pack mates were saying. It seemed forever since she met the last loner, her kin, at the borders or discussed gossip with a traveler.

<style>
.bunnyever-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.bunnyever p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.bunnyever b {color:#808338; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.bunnyever {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#f0c451; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9185/souls47f.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ba7a3e; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread