we've seen the nightmare of your life [private]
[html]

short wait! Haha. You should beat me with a stick >_>;;; sorry <3 I had this written up with a whole long big story but then my computer crashed when I was ¾ done. I was just kinda annoyed so I didn’t type it up again for a while.

Ezra grinned. This was so cute. Puppies were always so innocent and carefree and that was probably the greatest gift they had. It was so easy for them to be happy and to live life so peacefully. Ezra wasn’t jealous of Denali, for he had had a happy and loving puppyhood, but it definitely was the best time of his life. Such a cherished time.

Denali wanted to hear a story. The chevalier smiled at the tawny boy, and quickly remembered one. “When I was traveling, there was a couple days where I couldn’t catch any food. It was in the spring last year when summer was right around the corner. Anyway, I was in a field when a bear showed up! It was terrifying at first – I didn’t know what to do! The bear knew my family back home, however, he recognized the Rosen markings. I’m part husky, you see, and not many wolf families have husky mixed in. We all have funny eyes!”

Anyway, this bear named Fellan saw that I was hungry. He showed me where all the berries were. I ate blackberries with a bear! We sat together and talked for a long while, but then the sun was setting and he had to go back to his family. He invited me to come over and spend the night, so I did. Fellan had two little cubs that were a bit older than you. Later that night though, I woke up because I heard something rustling in their dungeon. A coyote was trying to get at their extra stores of food! He was big and menacing and one of those werecoyote types. Fellan and I sprung into action and we fought the coyote. Fellan got a nasty bite on his ear, but he was thankful I was around to fight him off. The next day I saw that same coyote… he’s not gonna mess with any bears any time soon.” he smiled at the little boy, wondering if he liked that story.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread