Black Holes and Revelations
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

I greatly apologize Sad My muse was wiped out by my Flu. Just got over it a few days ago.

It was almost shocking that she didn't notice his flirting, it didn't seem to affect her in any way. This caught Aro's curiosity more, he wondered about pushing the boundaries some. Push it further see what he could get away with. Leaping down he went inside the entrance until no light touched over his fur, he turned around hearing her mention Dahlia not having any natural caverns. He walked back out so she could see him better, "Well, then this will be a treat for you." He gave a warm smile, before giving a hardy laugh, "Aww, I was hoping it would be more romantic without light.." he laughed a little more then let out a happy sigh before getting serious, "..just joking Nayru...let's see...do you have any ideas for a light source?" He had one idea but thought it would be stupid, so he'd wait and see what she had put together in her mind, if anything.

Aro Marino was fast becoming more comfortable around her and felt like he was fighting against himself though. She made him want to act like a puppy and he didn't know why. Despite, the feeling of comfort-ability he fought against himself when it came to his actions, his words though came out like vomit. Today would be one for the books, surely he'd learn a lot from today when it came to Nayru the red eyed beauty that caught his attention--fully.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread