Friendship Offering
[html]

fail wait : / I couldn't tell if Marahute was visibly with him or not. If she wasn't just let me know and I'll edit it. 300+

As Nayati stood and waited for someone to answer his call his keen hunter's gaze looked over the lay of the land. It seemed a pleasant place, not quite so forested as AniWaya was. His nose could detect the salty smell to the air which meant that they must be near the sea. Now that he thought of it, he thought he could almost hear the distant rumbling of waves as they crashed against the shore, though that could have likely been his mind filling in the blanks for him. His inspection of this pack's lands were quickly interrupted once he saw a figure coming to meet him. Immediately he picked up on the man's obvious limp and the raptor that was with him. For a moment the AniWayan thought perhaps it was a Spirit Guide, but upon closer inspection it was clear that it was a real eagle.

A friendly smile came to the strong male's face as the other introduced himself and questioned if all was alright. "It is a pleasure to meet you Niro. Yes, everything is well. I am Nayati Utina from the AniWaya tribe." The tribesman gestured back to the pile of furs that was strapped onto Iye's back. "I have come to see if your pack would like to make a trade. As you can see I have many extra furs and skins from my hunting and I wondered if they would be of any use to you or your pack?" Nayati wasn't one to linger on small talk and preferred to get right to the meaning of his visit rather than to beat around the bush. There would be plenty of time to get to know Niro and his pack better while they conducted their business, if there would be any business to conduct.

<style type="text/css">
.titmousejay b {font-weight:bold; color:#122E72; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.titmousejay-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.titmousejay p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.titmousejay {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#9B9949; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... iTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 390px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread