we've seen the nightmare of your life [private]
[html]

It appeared that Denali was entranced by his story, which was typical of pups his age. It must seem so marvelous to be told a story as mundane as that and be whisked away by a surging imagination. Ezra definitely still had his from when he was younger, but he felt sorry for those who lacked a heart open to things like imagination and playtime. It was such a blessing to be taken far, far away with something as simple as your mind.

Denali’s response, however, made Ezra upset. He hadn’t realized that the puppy wasn’t born in Gryffindor. He was clearly adopted by another set of loving parents in this packland. The story the boy told Ezra was horrifying. Had they been killed, or merely gotten lost? The more somber option seemed the most likely. Poor thing. “I’m sorry honey, I’m sure your parents will find you soon. I’m sure they’re still looking for you.” he gave the little boy a sad little smile.

“Yeah, Fellan and I became good friends. I stayed by his family for a couple of weeks and we talked a lot. He taught me the way of the traveler and how to find food in unexpected places. I even ate bugs just to try it once. Worms are reaaaaaally gross,” Ezra tried to change the subject, and figured that might cheer the little one up. “What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?”

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread