I want to say I know you but I can't
[html]

OOC here!

Anann excepted the excuse provided for the scowl that had been once been across her brow. It was understandable really, that she would be slightly annoyed to have been intrupted during her hunt. Even if it had only been by chance that they had crossed paths at all. "Is he doing well? How's the leg healing?" Anann asked of Niro as his name came to mention. She really should have paid him a visit by now, it had been so long since the last time she had seen him. Though she hadn't seen him around the hotel at all lately.

"Might as well, since I was also hoping to find dinner for Anatoliy and I," Anann said with a smile, her tail tapping the ground softly behind her. Fresh meat of any sort would work fine for her stew and since there was two of them they could probably get a decent doe. "Want to try for a deer, or something smaller?" There might only be two of them, but they were hunting for four at the least.

<style>
.anann-d21 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d21 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d21 b {color:#8394da; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d21 {background-color:#343b58; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2939a8g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #8394da; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#161925; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d21-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread