i am a strange loop
[html] <style type="text/css"> #pepper{background-color:#0b0204; background-image:url(http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/ ... c_Wolf.jpg); background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; margin:auto; border:1px solid #000000;} #pepper b{color:#ccdbee;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;} #pepper i{color:#ccdbee;} #pepper p{color:#98b6dc; line-height:14px; margin-bottom:0px; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; size:0.7em;}</style>
Herow. :3

It had been a few days since Pepper had been accepted into the pack. Chief Dawali told her it was acceptable to stay in one of the empty huts or dens.

And yet here she awoke on the outskirts of the village, hidden among the dormant trees. The piece of earth she had slept upon the past few nights was flattened, covered by dead leaves, and muddy. Pepper could feel parts of her fur clumped together with mud. She arose, stiff from sleeping on the uneven, cold ground, and shook. Mud and dirt flew everywhere.

"This is ridiculous," Pepper muttered to herself. "I should at least find somewhere comfortable to sleep tonight, even if I'm too much of a pup to meet anyone new." Pepper ambled out of the brush and surveyed the bustling village. There were a few huts that looked unoccupied, some with their doors open. The young wolf wandered through the huts, thinking as she padded along. "I should probably decide upon a profession sometime soon as well. I promised Chief Dawali that I would be a great asset to the pack. What were the professions again? Ayastigi is a warrior, right? That would be fun. I've always been good at wrestling. Tsula Agateno is a beginning Scout, I think. I would like exploring all over the land. Then there's the Rabbit Hunter. I'd like to get better at hunting. A medicine woman would be boring I think. I'd much rather explore. Crafts would get boring, too. And unicorn esteemed colleague..." Pepper cringed. She hadn't gotten used to the horses yet. They were so huge and scary when riled up. "No horses. Oof!" Pepper was so enveloped in her thoughts that she had skedaddled right into a tall figure standing in front of a hut door. She glanced up at the towering figure and instantly put her ears down against her head, her tail laying against the back of her leg.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking---I should've been watching---I apologize!" she stuttered helplessly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread