Beached.
[html]

-continues to kidnap Seyonne- Big Grin

His ears flicked at the mention of repayment. Until spoken, he had not even considered it. Yet now the wheels in his head turned like clockwork, recalling his cousin, recalling Abraxas and the curious way that the fox had vanished almost as suddenly as Anselm had. Gabriel, watching this fox, was surprised to see him staying around and behaving in a manner almost formal in its civility. He felt his cheek pull back slightly, somewhere between a smile and a frown.

“Gabriel,” he answered. There was a moment of pause, as he considered the situation. “Not yet. You don’t look like you could do much right now anyway,” he added, tilting his head doggishly. Though the fox was certainly putting up an admirable front, even he could not hide obvious signs from the combat medic. “I live just south of here, with my clan. We had a esteemed colleague in a fox before, and I wouldn’t mind having that again.” There was a quiet sort of request in there, but no demand. Gabriel, for as rough as he was, understood patience and tact. “If you’re traveling that way anyway, you should come with me. You’d make easy pickings for some wolf right now otherwise,” he added with a snort, as if the idea offended him.

<style>
.gabe-fire .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-fire p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-fire b {color:#9b590d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-fire {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/gabr ... befire.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-fire .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread