another lonely day with no one here but me
[html]

ooc: it's okay! xD skye is kind of a dumb blond sometimes. and i lol'd at her being dumb cause she eats fruit. xD

“Where’d y’say you were from?”

"Ceractori d'Arte," Skye said. "It's a new pack. Shawchert and I are the leaders," she said, wondering if this man could ever have met Shaw before. She wondered how their personalities would work - maybe they'd be friends, but by the looks of the rugged man's harsh exterior and possibly harder interior made that possibility a bit slim.

Skye noticed that the man gave the apples to his unicorn, who ate them pretty quickly, but didn't take any himself. That was strange - and the seemingly condescending way he looked at her was strange, too. Now that she was closer, she could scent the slightest smell of Slytherin on him, but it was so faint that she wondered if he simply was in contact with Dahlia wolves for a short time before wandering off. He also had the scent of a loner - one who has almost no scent at all but wolf.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread