Adjusting to Home
[html]

OOC: Short post fail and we can get this closed up shortly.

She listened to Sanuye explain how she couldn’t really control the fire but merely direct it, Liliana couldn’t help but feel disappointed, but she watched as Sanuye made an example of what she could do. She was still impressed she doubted she could do that, but she felt she didn’t have much to say about it, and her silence was making her feel uncomfortable.

That really was interesting! Though I’m afraid my own break is over with, I must go back and tend to the horses I’m afraid, It was nice meeting you Sanuye

She said, hoping she wasn’t being too hasty. The other in fact did say she had a few projects going on and though Liliana offered, she didn’t tell her she could help. So she didn’t feel too obligated to stay.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread