New everything
[html]

+3 OOC: <3

she’d never seen any birds other than the ones that ate the seeds that were laying around, or even the bugs, but one that hunted, that scared her, and she looked up. Kam had seen a hunting bird? She had met Uncle Niro too, but not for long, but she did like him from what she’d seen of him. He had a bird that hunted with him? She’d have to investigate this soon enough on her own.

Unca Niro has a bird? I dunno if I wanna bird that hunts, I can hunt, but I want a bird that tweets

she said, she thought that if she had a hunting bird, that it would eat her up. She didn’t want a bird that could eat her, but though she was scared of that thought the thought of play and games was much more of a better thought than fearing every little thing that came her way. He asked what kind of games and she giggled. That was an easy enough answer. Though she played lots of games with her brother, two of them stuck out in her mind.

Me an’ my brofer play chase, an we resle too. You can do those!

She said, she knew the boy had to have played these games. She had only known her brother as a puppy, and this boy, though he acted like a puppy… he must have been close to being a grown up with as big he was… though if she thought about it… he wasn’t half as big as the grown ups. She wondered if he had his own games that he played, but he hadn’t offered to share any game ideas at all when she’d asked… maybe he didn’t think he had to, because he knew that all puppies played the same games…right?

<style type="text/css">
.arnettescroll .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; color:#000000}
.arnettescroll .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:10px; color:#3e4c56}
.arnettescroll b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#e0d4c1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.arnettescroll {margin:0 auto; width:472px; background-image:url(http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7852/arnettemid.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: vani, georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread