[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
[html]

He spoiled her. Lavishing her body with such soft and subtle touches as he moved steadily within. Their bodies having found rythme and moving in cord. He seemed to read her body, every gasping sigh and moan as he explored her body. Oh it drove her wild, feeling his hands roam her body, so eager to please. "Yes, oh yes Anatoliy" she moaned, his fingers once again at her core. His touch driving her pleasure to new heights. "Harder," she urged him through panting grasps, "harder." The feeling was overwhelming as waves of pleasure crashed over her body. Her body trembling with the sensation.

She lay there a moment, soaking in the after glow of her climax, looking up the Russo. Poised over her as he was she could not help but remember the day they had wrestled on the beach. It had been the first time she had kissed him. Though, it had come as much of a surprise to her as it had to him. She leaned up kissing him softly and just as last time, pulling an arm out from under him and arching her back she switched their positions. "It's time you tell me, Anatoliy," her tone seductive as she pinned his arms down, "what it is that I can do to please you."

<style type="text/css">
.anannl2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8EADD; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C79975; }
.anannl2-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.anannl2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannl2 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#EACAB1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annl2r.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A8764E; padding: 10px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F5E35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread