Guardian Angel on my Shoulder
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; 528 words

Ouija would say that he was friendly enough. He wouldn't exactly say he was evil or anything. He had his moments where he gave into temptation though. And well, there were those who would say he came on too strong. But that was only because he was used to free love. He was used to where all he had to do was make interest known and he could do whatever he wanted. He had yet to get used to it not being the same way here. The packs in this area weren't as close as the cult he had been in was, or so he was coming to find out. With members of the cult he state what each and every one liked. He also knew which lessons they excelled at and which they faltered on. He couldn't say the same about the members of the pack that he was now in. He only knew names and the faces to them but that was about it. And well, it was only the founding members that he knew of.

He nodded his head as she stated why she was in the area. "I'm not certain where Skye is at the moment but we could look for her if you desire. I'm Ouija and I stay here as well." He couldn't meet the first requirement of hers but he was a wizard of the pack. That was as close as he could come. Though he had offered to aide in her search for Skye should she really want that. It wasn't as if he was doing anything of importance at the moment. And well, he didn't have anything planned for the day. He had the time to waste really.

He reached to try and take the paper from her that she held out so that he could get a closer look at the design. "I have done the ones that I have." Of course his runes weren't all that large but getting them in exactly the right shape had proved difficult enough. After all if they had been done wrong then they wouldn't work at all. He had ones for protection as well as advanced knowledge, both being things he wouldn't want to fail or backfire. Especially since one of the protection sets protected with thorns, he wouldn't want the mental thorns pricking him rather than damaging those that tried to harm him. He didn't want destructive protection turned against him so he had to take special care when creating and placing them.

He looked away from the paper. "I could do it. Have you decided on where you wish it to be placed?" The design was mostly a series of connected lines so it really shouldn't end up being too bad. "Does this have some special meaning to you?" He couldn't help being curious. After all he had placed his for what they represented. With his runes, as well as his gris-gris, he had protection with him wherever he went. Of course these were things he learned from his lessons and training in the cult. But everyone had their own beliefs so he shouldn't be faulted for his own.

<style type="text/css">
.oujia_crafts .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.oujia_crafts .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#16651b}
.oujia_crafts b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#f2d90e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oujia_crafts {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#94de54; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ijabot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6ff4e; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread