Frosty mornings
[html]

Short post is short Tongue

Pixie nodded slowly. “Yeah, it is. I wanted to remember what happened. Being stuck in that blizzard changed how I viewed friendship and loyalty and…love, I guess. Magic was my first real friend and I’m still closer to him than anyone else in the world.” She looked towards the stallion. He had been grazing but had lifted his head up when he heard his name. She smiled sadly; there were few things in her life that she regretted, and causing that scar behind Magic’s ear was one of them.

Denali’s question brought her back to reality. “A blizzard? It’s a snow storm. It’s like when rain falls, but instead it’s snow, and it’s much colder and dangerous.” The musician rested her guitar on her lap. “I wrote a song about the blizzard. Would you like to hear it?

<style type="text/css">
.pixiehorse1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B5A99D; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #211511; }
.pixiehorse1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiehorse1 p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiehorse1 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#1D4C7B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ehorse.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0301; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#09243F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread