follow the wind
[html]
ooc;; its all good, I saw your thread in the OOC section! Somehow I dont think their going to get on to herbs and healing in this thread! Why not just let them have fun? ^^

Saul didnt know if she'd noticed his embarrassment and he was sourly glad that even if she had, she wouldnt know why he had this feeling. Green eyes tried to stay away from her but in the end he gave up, exploring her as she stood above him. Her fur was much darker than it perhaps would usually be, but he imagined she would become an ashy grey once dry. Her golden eyes were alight with mischeif and amusement, which Saul could feel leaping the gap between them and infecting him. He didnt mind all that much but he also didnt understand the sensation that was over-coming him. He would speak to Conor or Bris about it soon, but for now he would just have to suffer the flips his belly was making and the raise in heartbeat. Her words made him laugh softly again and he stood this time, unwilling to remain beneath her.

"You should make a home in Wolfville... I live there! A malicious-looking squirrel yu say? Well you must have upset it some for it to push you into the river. Are you sure it didnt follow you?"

He teased, returning the crooked smile that she gave him. He was rather enjoying this midnight meeting. To tease her even more he peered behind her deliberately, trying to see if any such squirrel had followed her down the river to make sure his handiwork had not gone to waste. He smiled and shook his head softly from side to side as she spoke once more. He wasnt prepared for the shower of water that hit him full on in the face. He gave a shocked gasp before shaking it away from his own fur. It was too late however and the water seemed to have a gel like affect. Tufts of darker, wet fur stuck out of his face and a scowl tried to fix itself to his lips. He couldn't keep it there however and he fought the smile that broke out. She asked him another question and he was acutely reminded of the embarrassing thought he'd had earlier. He would have offered his body heat, had she not splashed him in the face with water.

"Oh, I dont know... Maybe another dip in the river would get you to the right temperature?"

He threatened in a teasing way. With a short bark Saul launched himself towards Glaiven, landing with his front paws on her back. Despite being about three months younger, Saul was slightly larger than the almost-yearling. He attempted to use this leverage to push her back towards the river, snapping playfully at her neck. It didnt matter than he had met her just moments ago- they were both children and children were meant to play.

word count;; 462

"speech" "speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread