In Your Honor
[html]

+3 OOC: I hope i got the animal right that would be so embarrassing Tongue

The young pup was easing up more now, which made Shawchert happy, he wasn’t as rusty as he thought he’d been, he had never been so great with puppies, but he did love them, and loved their innocence . as well as curiosity. The boy was quite entertained by his secret, which wasn’t much of one, but for now it would be one to the puppy. He’d grow up and learn about it soon enough Shaw knew.

Yes really, I know of a few adults who act, I can act too. It’s all how you see it my young friend. Acting is quite fun when you have an audience too, to see them gasp, laugh cry, whatever you want them to do.

He chuckled. He heard the boy agree to his request, it seemed to brighten him up a bit. That made Shaw feel a bit more proud that he could help the boy loosen up, though from the looks of it Alder had stage fright, he watched as the boy moved around for a second and then gave a great puppy roar, he’d never seen the animal but he had a feeling he knew what it was. Hopefully he did not get it wrong and make the puppy feel like he couldn’t act very well at all. It was the best that Shaw could do in any case.

Is that a lion I see?

Shaw asked pretending to be afraid, and it was a funny sight to see someone so big as he was for feign fear. Though he was trying to make the boy laugh in any case. In hopes that if he did get it wrong the boy would skip over that and just see how funny Shaw looked. He was good at keeping people off of the bad and look towards the good of things. He was an optimist, he couldn’t help sharing it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread