grass is greener
[html]

I apologize sincerely for the wait - I got the flu and just completely neglected Lolita here. The wait won't be as bad next time, I promise. I am soooo sorry. D: 300+

Magnolia was very obviously outraged by being scooped up by her mother and she began wriggling desperately, pushing violently against her sisters. Lolita sighed, lowering her body to kneel on the ground and allowing the three girls to stand unsteadily on the grass in front of her. Of course Magnolia immediately scampered forward to sniff at the stranger in the grass, but Poppy remained close to her mother’s lap affectionately, and Foxglove stood warily to Lolita’s side. The creamy woman remained kneeling on the ground as the stranger righted himself and stood to face her, noting the nearly laughable mess of his face. “You will want to be careful, too many grapes will upset your stomach terribly,” she said, tone cautioning, and then she quieted herself to listen to him speak.

Lolita had never heard of Saul before, though she knew Bris only slightly. It had been the white woman that she had worked with to put out the fire after the attack from Inferni, alongside the alpha and his brother, as well as maybe a few others. She did not know her personally, but she couldn’t find fault in her from their brief encounters in the past. A bemused smile crossed her face at his submission; it was not needed, but admittedly, Lolita was impressed. “I am sorry for not being so friendly, Saul, it’s nice to meet you. I get wary of strangers so close to my home, what with these three being just shy of three weeks old,” she explained.

As the small gray girl was investigating the young boy, Lolita introduced her first, saying, “The one investigating you is Magnolia.” The girl’s head lifted quickly to look at her mother, who nodded that it was okay. “We should play something! What games do you know?” She then lowered her chest to the ground with her rump in the air, swiping out to hopefully bat at his paw. “This is Poppy, and this is Foxglove,” she then said, indicating each girl in turn. “How long have you been back?” The creamy woman was being much more friendly now that she knew who he was, and she was much more at ease with his proximity.

"Lolita.""Magnolia.""Poppy.""Foxglove."

<style type="text/css">
.babyducks b {font-weight:bold; color:#B1715A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.babyducks b.Magnolia {color:#9CAAB3;}
.babyducks b.Poppy {color:#60171B;}
.babyducks b.Foxglove {color:#F4F19D;}
.babyducks-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.babyducks p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.babyducks {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FCFEFD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... uckies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262626; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8A7A7B; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.babyducks-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #8A7A7B; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread