[M] Stubborn
[html]
hahaha way to harsh his boner, man.

So it seemed as though the stranger was not going to take the easy, easy bait. Strel sighed softly, shaking his head without adding clarification. If he was not in the mood for something even close to something like that, then why would the redhead push for it? Sure, there were needs that wanted to be fulfilled but he was quite happy to avoid drama and angst in the form of an angry man. "And I do not much want to head that far off to be perfectly honest. It's a bit out of the way. Though I do know it's more to the west, I believe. If that helps at all," he said, knowing it was pointless to deter Noss, since this mission seemed to be his focus. Nothing else seemed to matter all too much.

"Till spring?" he asked, wondering what was happening in spring. Was Noss leaving then? "Are you going somewhere?" Strel's lips shifted into a slight pout, thinking that Noss was sticking around for only a short time. "But it does give me all of winter to get back to you and collect on that favor you offered me..," he rambled off, turning his eyes toward the ground as his mind tried to figure out something he could use now or would want now, but Noss was certainly not going for it already. Why push that too? Really? Why? "But I guess I can figure something out by then..."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread