hell is repetition
[html]

Always!! (300+)

I got books that I never ever read
I got a scar where all my urges bled

She blinked, and then frowned as he spoke, wondering if it would help her somehow. Would taking Haku’s skull really help her? Also, could she carry the skull all the way back to AniWaya? It was a few hours journey if she ran the whole way in her Lupus form, but she could not bring a skull back with her. If her daughter saw her return home with her father’s skeleton, what would she think? It was probably time to tell Ocèane of what she had become, even if she could not bring herself to do it with Claudius. She did not want to scare Ocèane off, but she was so much stronger than her brother.

“Thank you,” she replied quietly. Again, with the thanks. He deserved it after all so she felt there was nothing wrong with the statement.

She turned to inspect the skull. She could not take the entire skull, but she could take a bit of it. However, the form she was in was woefully inadequate. She closed her eyes and focused on a change, letting her body shift slowly into her Optime form. As she considered how she would take the skull apart, her own body’s bones began to shift and change. Once she was done, she was on her knees with her weight balanced on her arms. She leaned back onto her heels and stretched her arms above her head, working out the kinks in her new bones. She examined the skull one last time and set it on her lap. She lifted it in one hand and shook her head; she couldn't bring this back to AniWaya. If she did, she would have to carry it in her arms and walking in her Optime form would take days. She pushed the skull off her lap and began digging in the earth in search of a bone she thought she had spotted a while ago. She brushed the dirt with her fingertips, pausing every so often when she thought she had found something. When she finally did fine a bone, and not a tree root, she dug a ditch around it, working it out slowly. Soon, she had freed a part of the bone and held it up to examine it. She brushed off some of the dirt still clinging to it and stood up, turning around to face Gabriel. She held the bone loosely in her hand, waiting and wondering what would happen next. She suspected she would return home with a parting word.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread