Restless puppy paws
[html]

It was nice, having someone listen to her so carefully. Having someone find her to a font of unknown knowledge. It didn't matter the Cypress was a young pup, it was no less flattering as far as Cambria was concerned. It was amazing to her that she had something to say that was interesting enough to him that he could remain focused on speaking to her and asking her questions for so long. It was nice, having some small hand in the boy's development. His next question made her think for a moment. "I think that everyone has something they're talented at, yes." If she of all people had found something she was good at, anyone could. "I think sometimes you can. I decided I wanted to learn healing so I started taking lessons from a healer. Other things people are born with I think, like your sister's artistic talent." That was how she thought of it anyway.

As was inevitable, something else finally captured the boy's attention and his head turned to look up at the cage that Enzo was sitting in. Cypress asked what it was, and Cambria smiled before making a soft cooing noise, a signal to make the mourning dove come to her. Enzo flew out of his cage and landed on her shoulder, eying the wolf pup with caution. "This is Enzo, a friend of mine. He's a dove. I found him when he had a broken wing and I took care of him while he recovered." Cambi had been lucky enough that the bird had decided to stay with her instead of taking off back on his own in the wild.

<style type="text/css">
.cambimonarchgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#CBAB00; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ffffff; }
.cambimonarchgrass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.cambimonarchgrass p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambimonarchgrass {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#FEFEFE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onarch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D6D6C2; padding: 10px 0px 263px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#5E6F1C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread