Rembering the past...
[html]

ooc goodness - Hiiii!! =D
(3 + 5 = 8 points)

“What? Keep who?” A curious voice came from within the trees as Orin responded idly to the words that were not meant for her. Following her own voice, the peculiarly petite Luperci slipped through the brush and stepped into sight, curious honey toned eyes fixated on Sankara. Her stare was one of intrigue, not condensation, and just a beat later a smile touched her face, though there was still a hint of confusion in her eyes. She gave Sankara a once-over, liking what she saw in the woman’s fascinatingly marked coat. Orin’s only interesting marks were the ones she gave herself, and she had always admired those with unique pelts like this one.

Without taking too much time to reflect, Orin walked right up to the woman with little restraint. Sidling up to her side, she tried to peek down at the paper in her hand to see what was scrawled onto it. Orin had not yet met this particular pack mate and was somewhat hoping that she may be another writer. Not once did it occur to the nosy woman that whatever was on the paper might be private.

“Who were you talking to?” She asked nonchalantly as she tried to peer at the paper, though stopped for a moment to glance around, only to confirm that no one was there. Orin should know better for she was prone to talking to herself, too, and sometimes in more drastic ways than Sankara’s innocent muttering to herself, but that had not occurred to her.

“Oh, by the way,” she chattered with a grin. “You must be new? At least, I haven’t seen you around here before – but to be honest I don’t think I’ve met everyone yet. I’m Orin.”

She held out her hand, offering a shake, but without losing a beat turned her eyes back to the paper. “So, what have you got there?”

<style type="text/css">
.Orintrade b {font-weight:bold; color:#fda18c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Orintrade-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; text-align:center;}
.Orintrade p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Orintrade {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#fbfdd6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbfced; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Orintrade-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #6b5a4a; margin:0 auto;}
.Orintrade-line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #fbeec2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread