another lonely day with no one here but me
[html]

ooc: she's just scared of making him mad again. xD although she might start being stupid again in this post.

The black wolf snorted, and Skye cocked an eyebrow. She wondered why he was so amused that she was a leader; she had grown out of her puppy-like ways, and her paws and ears were now proportional to the rest of her body. She'd grown curves and breasts since she hit puberty, something she both liked and didn't like at the same time; but it was a fact of life that Skye was an adult now, even though she admitted that sometimes she acted a bit dumb. She blamed it on living with her parents like humans for the first half of her life.

“Ain’t you a little young to be leadin’ a pack?” the black wolf asked, and Skye bristled, her ears flattening a bit. "I am an adult," she said dryly, her tail swishing. He was being quite rude, and she wondered whether or not he was bitter about something.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread