Traditional trades.
[html]

So a trade then? The unicorn for lessons? Do you know how to ride one? Feed one? I don’t want to trade you and not teach you, it’s not too difficult to take care of a unicorn.

Skye in fact knew little to nothing about horses, so she nodded. "I'd love to learn," she said enthusiastically. She knew what horses ate, or at least some of it - apples, oats, those sorts of things - and carrots, too - but she didn't know how to treat them, other than nicely. She always treated creatures kindly, but perhaps horses needed a special treatment - a special kind of food, maybe, or a special way of riding them other than just getting on their back and shouting 'go!'

But she was glad to hear that it wasn't difficult to take care of a horse; she had been afraid that it might be, and she'd not be able to handle it. "How often do you want to meet for reading lessons?" Skye asked. She had settled with Pixie for once a month, Saul for whenever they met, and the others for whenever. She liked having a set time, though.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread