i am not alone
[html]

Misery survived on her own because she had a way about her of making others want to take care of her. Perhaps it was because even on her healthiest of days, her form still looked deceptively fragile and frail. Generations of inbreeding and years of abuse could do that too one. She could survive from very little and was quite resourceful. As soon as his ears turned back she felt bad - he was very sensitive to her and her alone. She did not like causing him distress.

"Then you will find a pack and do your best to bring her to it." Simple and gentle, trying to soothe his unhappiness. Misery reaches a thin arm out, placing her scarred hand gently on his shoulder. She can remember well bearing Poe, Samhain, and Rune, and not so many months later, the unfortunate children with Damian. Without Chimera none would have survived...not that any of them really did, she knows four of them are gone, and is certain the other two have joined their dead brethren. "I am not disappointed, Larkspur. It is just important they are taken care of. I don't care if you love her or not, or what it is between the two of you, but for them to be raised with faith, you must keep your woman close, and keep them alive and well."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread