But I'm Too Young To Worry
[html]

The woman seemed surprised that he might speak so boldly. Lark’s face twisted into a toothy snarl-smile, whiskers curling up towards his muzzle. “The only true D’Angelo’s come from the Khalif. You and all the ones like ya lost the faith and lost all right t’be called D’Angelo.” The challenge of her pack was laughable. He turned the horse sharply, kicking up dead leaves as he did so.

“Mark me, I ain’t afraid of you or yer ‘pack’. There ain’t nothin’ that can save the lot of ya from Tak.” An ominous, disguised threat. Larkspur doubted she even knew who the ancient god was.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread