i am not alone
[html]

Certainly enough, her praise lightened his mood. It was almost immediate, as if a cloud had left the sun. His eyes burned with a hellish fire, gleaming with the madness of all fanatics. She was the closest thing to salvation he had. He would do whatever it took to please her. He listened and tried to form a plan, but the can tah’s frantic whispering told him what he all ready knew.

“The boy’s mother is forming a pack,” he said abruptly. “She probably ain’t gonna be happy to see me, but maybe…maybe y’could help me?” The children of a foolish woman might not be considered worthy, might not know of his aunt-mother’s power, but he believed that she would be capable of anything.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread