[M] Stubborn
[html]
yaaaay xD

Taken by force, eh? Something about that made a memory click in his head. As he recalled, Leroy had done much of the same, forcefully though. Not that Strel really complained but it was not exactly an anticipated lay-in. Force was not something he liked, not about this sort of thing, considering what Leroy had done. Getting drunk and sleeping with Strel because he happened to be there. The redhead snorted this time though, not believing this man at all. Kidnap did not seem to be on his list of morally acceptable things to do. Not even close to gracing it. "I bet you could, considering I would be rather defenseless and not fighting back very much." Strel was most certainly no bred fighter or warrior. Not with his occupation.

Raising an eyebrow, the redhead could only turn a corner of his lips upwards, smirking at Noss. The licking of the lips didn't escape him, and he could only snicker slightly in response. "Ah, so you're saying that all that matters is where I prefer for the favor to get repaid." It was a matter-of-fact kind of statement, no question in the redhead's tone. "I don't know, can you make it all the way home with me on that leg of yours?" he asked, leaning to lightly pat the other man's thigh and his hand retreated slowly, fingers trailing across the bandage before he removed it. "I don't think you'd be up for it later.. what with the walk and everything..," he cooed, crossing his arms and then tapping his chin thoughtfully, examining Noss slightly. "Do you think you can.. hold out or do we just find an appropriate location for this favor fulfilling?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread