Changing strides
[html]

.>

It seemed Lolita got right to the point. She knew something was up, and seemed to want Liliana to delve into it, though Liliana didn’t take the dead woman… or was she dead?... as one who was interested in other’s personal affairs.

Just a mess of things, I don’t think it would be polite to get into really… mostly about a man anyway.

She said solemnly, she would probably leave it at that, because no one needed to hear her thoughts about how troubled she felt on the inside. she was battling herself pretty much about her feelings for Nayati, and her thoughts about him never wanting her because of her genetic history… wolf-dogs were not meant to be with wolves… that was what she’d learned all her life. She was glad that there was a subject change though at the mention of Lolita’s three surprises. She smiled at all three puppies. When the gray one asked how she knew their mother she had to think for a minute, the day they met was rather an odd one.

Well we met in a city not to far from here, she helps me… well to not be afraid of everything I supposed.

she said, she did not want to mention that it was a graveyard that she’d been afraid of as well as their mother but she didn’t have to give them details, she smiled back at Lolita.

They are so beautiful, I cannot wait to have my own someday.

She said starry eyed over the pups who were now arguing… well two of them were… right now it was just so cute… but Liliana had little experiences with puppies, but she was patient enough to keep an open mind about them. They were too cute, how could they be annoying?

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread