What a great day
[html]

The look around was quick but satisfactory for the little wolfdog, who smiled the entire time, listening in closely as he toured her around. The Kitchen's floor was perfect in a way, a unique look from the wood mixed in. What little furniture was left would be useful, and the little privy was a nice touch. The lack of a fire pit was an easy fix, even for her. She'd be sure to surprise him with one, a sort of 'look what I can do' the next time he came over. Sky was estatic to be getting her own house, knowing full well houses like this didn't come for free back when humans were around; her sister had taught her that through books one day, at random.

"It's perfect. I can turn the second bedroom here into a recording studio, if I can find enough equipment. Simple little jukeboxes can be made into a sort of sound recorder." Yet another thing she'd learned from books. "And I can fashion myself a bookshelf, and start collecting again. Then the last room here, other than my own, can be a guest bedroom in case we have visitors." By 'we' she meant the pack, of course. Excited to no end, she whirled around to face him and grinned. "I'll take it."

The proclamation of accepting the house didn't stop her from rambling on about her plans for the place. She whirled right back around and with a bounce in her step, started planning the colors for the walls, and what kind of set-up would be in the living space. "I'm thinking a nice grass rug over here... maybe a pelt throw across a nice couch... oh! I'll need to visit the closest old furniture store and scavange what I can. Oh! And a side table would go well over here. I'll have a lamp there, an old fire lamp. Hm... and a..." She trailed off suddenly, and slowly turned back to face him. "Do we have a furniture store or anything like that in this town? Or will I have to go further to find something?"

<style>
.skybird p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skybird b {color:#184113;}
.skybird-text {margin:20px 5px 20px 5px; padding:2px; width:380px; height:175px; overflow: auto; background-color:#e9ffe1; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.skybird {width:400px; height:459px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2880/skytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: Birch Std, sans-serif; font-size:22px; color:#26471c; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E4A7A4;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread