but are you here to stay? LEADER NEEDED
[html]

It wasn't long until someone came by, and to be exact it was one of her many lovely daughters, Faolin. "Mom?" is all she heard till she ran up to her daughter and nudged her with her nose, inhaling that scent that she missed so much. "Oh Faol. It's so good to see you." Faolin was looking more mature than ever, more motherly. Asphyxia realized that Faolin was back to her normal self, not having a swollen tummy, meaning that the four year old now has grandchildren.

"I'm so happy you came back again!" Asphyxia smiled for once in a long time and licked the side of Faolin's face, "I wish to stay, if I can. I realize I've let you down many times but I'm planning on staying for a real long time." and with that she looked around, "In the morning I expect to see my beautiful grandchildren." but right now she needed Faolin to call her son-in-law for she suspected that Gabriel was still in charge and she really needed to just settle down right now, some good sleep and maybe something to wake her up later by a shot of vodka that she had left over and maybe some 'sweets'.

The black female was not the same without her Naloxone. Without him and her children, she was nothing but a drunken, stoned, cold hearted bitch. She needed them, she needed her whole family. But she wouldn't dare admit that she ever needed someone. Asphyxia always proved that the only time she ever showed emotion towards someone was family only and a few coyotes spread across the lands, "Would you mind...if I stayed Faol?" was her only question because she wasn't going to stay here if her closest daughter did not even want to see her old face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread