Just another lost Soul
[html]

Conor was quick to assess the situation and he did as instructed as he laid her down on the couch before he allowed himself a bit of relaxation on the chair next to it. A loud audible sigh escaped his lips, somewhat displeased that he had carried another stray into dahlia. If this was his punishment for the lives he took then he could already anticipate a life of service. His eyes looked back up to Conor at his question.

Saluce took a breath; the journey had sapped the energy out of him and he wasn’t quite ready to speak. Those blue orbs finally settled on the women as what seemed like hours passed between him and Conor before he spoke.

“Was out patrolling along the beach today. Hadn’t been up that way in several weeks, the spray off the ocean is enough of a deterrent now for any travelers to not risk it. She was out along the shore. Never did get her name I believe but she wanted to meet you. We were on our way back when she collapsed. I carried her the rest of the way.” That was enough to get the story across. He wouldn’t tarry with any other details that where meaningless.

He stood then feeling his energy renewed for the time being. “Going to get a drink, I’ll be back shortly”he was parched and Conor really wouldn’t need his help now but he was going to stick around, make sure Conor wasn’t alone with a stranger until their intentions where revealed.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread