Behind Enemy Lines
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Meep Big Grin. WC: 325 {3 points}

Sepirah didn’t even know why she was continuing to hang around the Dahlia de Mai borders. She had no interest in the pack and wanted to just head to her friend’s pack. It felt like something was pulling her closer and wasn’t letting her go. The dark princess continued to sniff along the borders until her ear caught the sound of movement coming towards her. She knew that Inferni and Dahlia de Mai were on bad terms, and she didn’t want to get caught up in the mix of the grudge. She stepped back and turned to run, but it was too late. The jackal turned her head to see the gray male standing behind her. He had bright blue eyes and a muscular structure. The dark woman flicked her tail to the male before listening to him speak. She turned around and began to walk back towards him. ”That’s an interesting way to greet someone. Sounds so foreign.” She took a seat in front of him to respect the pack borders but formed a smirk on her face. ”No need to call me stranger. The name’s Sepirah Lykoi.”

Sepirah was having second thoughts about going to Shawchert’s pack. Perhaps spending a bit of time here, she would be able to get some more information to hand over to Inferni. The dark princess turned her head a bit before answering the male’s question. ”Oh, I was just passing by and decided to stop by. Why? Am I not allowed here?” At that moment, she folded her ears down to be innocent and more proper. If she was going to be a leader one day, she needed to make sure she acted like one. The jackal wagged the tip of her tail as she sniffed the male. She wanted to keep a note of his scent just in case she needed it sometime down the road. ”So tell me… what’s your name?”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread