Rembering the past...
[html]

OOC No worries! <3 (3 points)

A perceptive flash of pain jolted in Orin’s eyes for a fraction of a second when Sankara told her that she had lost her family. Of course, the way Sankara said it was veiled, and Orin could easily be taking an innocent statement the wrong way. Though Orin often trudged forth despite putting her foot in her mouth, as though she did not know she was about to offend someone, this was one time she picked up on the other’s secret wishes. She went along with the change in subject, filing the topic of family away for another time. Yet knowing Orin, that time would not be too far off. She could only stave off her curiosity for so long.

Orin’s attention was quickly diverted once the woman uttered the word ‘writer.’ Her demeanor did a flip, and her ears perked back up, eyes lighting up with unsullied vitality. “Yes! I would love to!” She grabbed the woman’s arm excitedly.

“I am a writer, I just can’t get enough of books. This is perfect since I’m kind of on a dry spell right now. My brother usually digs up books for me from who knows where, but well, my brother isn’t here. But he better have a collection for me next time I visit the Court,” the last part was just a low mumble, more to herself than to Sankara.

With her hands still on Sankara’s arm, she turned as if to jog off and drag the woman with her. “Come on, right now! I can take you back to my book store and fix you up with something to start on.” She was so wrapped up with the prospect that she did not even stop to think if the woman intended to go right now or just some time in the future. “It’s in the shopping district of Thornbury, not too far.”

<style type="text/css">
.orin_scroll .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:90px; color:#000000}
.orin_scroll .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:95px; color:#79341c}
.orin_scroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2630a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orin_scroll {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/619/orinmid.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread