Take me on a magic carpet ride
Anya stood as the blue black wolfess approached, slightly wagging her tail. The last time she had seen the girl turned woman, Anya had begged the girl not to leave their home, praying to every god that would listen to bring her home safely. Within a few short weeks, Anya herself had found herself bidding a teary farewell to Phoenix Valley to find some trace of a mother long dead.

She inclined her head, eyes glowing. "Rendall. Long time no see, little one. Although I suppose you aren't so little anymore." Within moments, Anya scented the alpha, wagging her tail and dipping her head in a bow of respect to the elder. "Jefferson. You look well." And indeed he did, to her eyes. He looked like he had found some semblance of happiness somehow.

Anya glanced back over her shoulder at Arorun, noting his tension. "Ah. My companion Arorun wishes to, perhaps, join a pack further south, but wished to see the place I speak so highly of." She stepped back, then nudged Arorun forward, so Jefferson could hear Arorun's explanation of himself, for himself, if he so wished.

Messages In This Thread