Joining
[html]

Oh I know it's not that contagious (I read your profile! Big Grin) but Enkiel does not. I'm also going to be doing some quick posting with myself to get this moving, and then you should be able to have Ykesha become a bit more active. :]

She was coherent enough to focus on him, which told Enkiel she wasn’t as far gone as he imagined. The jackal’s expression remained dark as he watched her, feeling the heat radiate from her body like fire. Feverish. If it didn’t break, he feared that she would burn to death as the books had told him. Yet she swallowed and drank the water well enough, and that pleased him. Her tongue made the fur along his spine rise, if only for the fact he was still a young boy, and still had a young boy’s desires in him.

“I need to call my uncle,” he said evenly. His tone had never changed while he spoke to her. If she had any indication of how dire her condition seemed then she might panic. More than that, Enkiel did not want to startle Inferni further then he needed to. Gabriel would know what to do. The boy lowered her gingerly to the ground, and pulled off his own poncho to cover her. Shivering against the chilly wind, the jackal moved away from the woman and called for the Aquila.

<style>
.enky-falcon .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.enky-falcon p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.enky-falcon b {color:#b6c154; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.enky-falcon {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:3px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.enky-falcon .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread