[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
[html]

300+

He snickered a little at her words. "No, but I like my view from here," he said as he wished to squeeze her hips, wishing he could push her down onto him, but he knew she could keep up even then, if he even had the use of his arms. Anatoliy wished he could take his hands and grab her breasts and enjoy them in his hands, even as he tried to move his own hips slightly to tease the woman above his waist, as she teased him. She nipped him, and slowly lowered herself onto him, but so painfully slow. He moaned as she nipped him lower, but not giving him what he wanted. Growling, the Russo struggled slightly against her hands, ears pulling back as his desire burned for her. The teasing was starting to hurt; he wanted to feel her again...

She freed his hands and he slipped them up her thighs and up her sides, to her breasts and then to run fingers across her cheeks briefly. Anann sat up on his chest and engulfed him fully and he let out a throaty moan, hands firm on her hips as she rose and fell. His hands began to push her down harder on him as he bucked his hips up to meet her harder. "Oh, yeaah," he sighed out, letting his hips rise faster and harder while pushing her down with a bit more force. God how he enjoyed this and how his lust thanked him with gusto. "Ah, Anann.. I..," he began, but did not complete the thought as he suddenly stopped, pressing the woman fully down, feeling his relief come. Breathing hard, he dropped his hands, from her sides and let one caress her cheek again. "I am zhinking I love you." Anatoliy was grinning rather broadly, even if he was breathing hard.

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread