Just another lost Soul
[html]

Shayna your welcome to join back in at anytime

Saluce didn’t offer any answer to his alpha’s questions. Conor should have known that Saluce wouldn’t bother him unless it was absolutely necessary. The behemoth knew he was under stress and if he could help lift a burden from his shoulders he would. He knew Conor and Bris had been tested in their relationship, he just hoped they would be able to still love each other after everything was over. For now though he simply nodded at Conor’s suggestion for water. There was a small spring nearby and if it wasn’t frozen yet he’d collect some water there, as his body left the house, a bucket in hand to collect water.

10 minutes later his form finally walked back through the door, coat speckled with flakes of snow that hadn’t melted. The behemoths paw was slightly bloodied, evidence that the spring had in fact frozen over but he had used a rather primitive technique to bust through the ice. A quiet look was returned to Conor as he placed the water next to him.

“With everything you’ve been through lately, I’ll only call unless I really need you Conor. Other then that I consider it my job to help you run things around here, if not a leader in title but one in spirit.” He laughed then before patting him with his good paw. Before going to take up his seat in the chair, inspect his hand and wrap it if need be.

“Until Saul and Gideon are of age, it’s basically us two to help keep things together.” Saluce wasn’t exactly being sexist but he knew that the pack needed strong and intelligent males to assist Conor and Saluce with helping keep order. Sure they had several strong willed and very intelligent females, actually they had quite a few but still that old mechanism hidden away in his genes said it was his job to provide and protect, and fighting instinct was not easy.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread